Whether you are dinning in the restaurant, lounging on one of the two sundecks or relaxing in the comfort of your cabin, you will be surrounded by the handcrafted teak and oak that make the Dragon’s Pearl wonderful sailing vessels.
This classic junk is ideal for parties for larger groups (up to 20 people) or even incentive groups. Alternatively book a berth and get to meet new friends as you cruise the bay.
The Features of the Dragon’s Pearl
Number of Junks: 3
- The Dragon’s Pearl 1: Launched April 2010
- The Dragon’s Pearl 2: Launched June 2010
- The Dragon’s Pearl 3: Launched July 2010
- Length: 29 m (95.14 ft)
- Width: 6.9 m (22.64 ft)
- 11 Deluxe Cabins (4 Double, 7 Twin)
- 2 Upper Luxury Dinning Areas: In and Outdoors
- 2 Spacious Sundecks and Relaxation Areas: Front and Back
- 1 Staff Section
- 1 Kitchen
Based on the Ancient style, Dragon's Pearl Junk are designed perfectly by wood, stone and bronze in harmony between tradition and luxury With a fully-equipped dinning room, a deluxe cabin with en-suite bathroom, sunbathing and relaxing area, a professional kitchen, a captain cabin and a separate staff area.
- Rooms Size: 11 m2 (118.4 ft2)
- Connecting rooms: Not available
- Extra beds: Not available
- Description (location, view): Sea view
To be fantastic as well as different, Vietnam Cambodia tour package is customized and planned for all of travelers want to visit Vietnam and Cambodia.
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Slippers, hair dryer
- Wardrobe, cloth-hanger
- Bathroom amenities
- 24 hour room service
- Complimentary a bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Bar and Dinning room: Well equipped, maximum 30 passenger
- Vietnamese sea food set or a-la-carte menus